[TR] 65 mph

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 13:18:45 MDT 2011

The van wyck is traveled at high speed by nyc taxi drivers.
It's old, and people in nyc don't drive much...its the only place I've ever been where the cab driver swerved past a BMW driver trying to change a tire, and knocked the bimmer door off the car!  As we blasted back across two lanes, he turned and grinned...
"he won't do that again!"

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone