[TR] TR6 Door Lock Barrel

Robert Jones rjones at wfeca.net
Sun Sep 18 10:54:06 MDT 2011

One of the few things I have found worth buying from Vicky Brit were their TR6
door locks which use a barrel nut that threads on from the inside, thus
eliminating the clip and the problem.

Bob
On Sep 18, 2011, at 8:09 AM, lgmtr6 wrote:

> Alex
> The original type barrel used a clip that slid under the barrel from inside
the door, and yes, it is difficult and frustrating to fit. If you are not
careful you can cause distortion to the door skin when trying to push the clip
in place. Unfortunately, I know this to happen all to well. But, there is a
new style that is available from Moss or TRF that uses small set screws rather
than the clip. I've not used it but I think it would be the way to go if I
were going to replace them.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/lgmtr6@yahoo.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rjones@wfeca.net