[TR] 280ZX Wheels...lug nuts?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Sep 14 17:44:14 MDT 2011

> I've seen many 280ZX wheels on TR's over the years...RiffRAF Racing has
> purchased two sets, but we're having difficulty finding lug nuts that
> will work.  What have you folks used?  Please reply quickly as we have
> a race coming up and need to get these wheels ready...thanks!

Likely it depends on which wheels you have.  For my aftermarket Datsun
wheels, I measured the hole diameter and depth, then found some suitable lug
nuts at one of the racer supply houses.  Summit I think, but might have been
Jegs.  They came in a kit that included the heavy flat washers between the
nuts & wheels.

-- Randall