[TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 Clutch Master cylinder leaking

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Sep 12 20:19:22 MDT 2011

Craig,
Even though you bought it from TFR...... you might want to read about Moss
doing a M/C recall.
http://www.mossmotors.com/SiteGraphics/Pages/brake_recall.html?utm_source=MossMotors&utm_medium=SecondHomepageBanner&utm_campaign=BrakeRecall

or if that doesn't work try the short URL

http://tinyurl.com/5t3z8xc

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org