[TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 Clutch Master cylinder leaking

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Sep 12 17:54:18 MDT 2011

Already been down this road once.

Replaced clutch master with a Girling purchased from TRF 6/22/07.  Well, I guess I should say I got 4 good years.  It is now leaking on the inside of the car.  I have a really nice paper towel wrapped around it.

Does anyone on the list have any recommendations for a clutch master brand that will actually last?  I read lots of bad stuff in the archive, and the comment from the British car shop that replaced it before said "anything in a white box is trouble".

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Craig
Vienna, VA