[TR] Toilet Paper Oil Filters. What happened?

Hdefer tr3 at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 6 20:55:53 MDT 2011

> But note that the TP has to be changed every 1000 miles,

According to one manufacturer it is every 3000 mi.:
After you install your Frantz Oil Filter, the first element change
should be at 500 miles. Thereafter, these standard guidelines should
be followed.
Gasoline engines: Change your TP Element every 2000-3000 miles.
Diesel Engines:     Change your TP Element every 1500-2500 miles.
Change more often for dusty driving conditions.
Hans