[TR] TR2/3 water pump repair.

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:18:29 MDT 2011

seals avaialbe - look for seals for a Massey-Ferguson TEA20 - Found it in an
email from our departed friend Fred Thomas.  A quick google found a seal
here:

http://www.agrilineproducts.com/partscatalogue/water_pumps.html

As inexpensive as water pumps are these days - I wonder why you don't go for
a new one?   They will lack the grease fitting - but the last one I bought
had the boss for one and

I replaced my water pump in the TR4 without any radiator conflicts - can't
be sure on the TR2 - I haven't taken mine off in over 30 years....