[TR] Superchargers

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 15:01:57 MDT 2011

> I have been communicating with
> Haddon Judson Jr. who highly recommended a George Folchi as
> being the
> expert for adapting, rebuilding of, and parts and advise for,
> vintage  Judsons.

ISTR George was the one experimenting with Torlon (or something like that)
for the vanes instead of phenolic.  But for some reason he stopped posting
on the Team.Net Judson (now Supercharger) list.  If you talk to him, you
might ask how the Torlon worked out.

> See you at the Triumphest?

Doesn't look like I'll make it this year.  Car isn't ready and there is a
crunch going on at work.  I wouldn't want them to discover that they can get
by without me!
<G>

-- Randall