[TR] Superchargers

Hdefer tr3 at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 4 10:44:33 MDT 2011

Thanks, Randall,

Just the info. I was looking for; makes  me think  twice now! I never
intended  it for the TR as, contrary to the 190SL,  I find its power
quite adequate, but I would  be very interested in your Judson
project when you get around to it. I have been communicating with
Haddon Judson Jr. who highly recommended a George Folchi as being the
expert for adapting, rebuilding of, and parts and advise for, vintage
Judsons.

See you at the Triumphest?

Hans