[TR] Triumph List Scam?

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Sep 2 08:22:58 MDT 2011

     I just got the unsolicited email below. The use of capitals, the use of
fields for topic, lack of spacing and ackward grammer screams scam. Being that
the words "wheel balancers" are used I was thinking that someone got the list
email addresses somehow. Did other listers get this? Maybe the got my address
from somewhere else online or off of Ebay somehow.

     Bill in Tehachapi
________________________________

Hello Good day,

            My name is John Carna and I am sending this email to
your company
regarding to purchase some( Wheel Balancers )from your company,I
would like
you to email me with types and  their price ranges so that I can
select the
one which will be suitable for me and then let you know the quantity
needed
asap for us to proceed with the order.Kindly advice the types of credit
cards
you take for payment.Hope to hear from you real soon.Thank you,

John
Carna.