[TR] Proper level in TR6 fuel filter (now running rough)

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:34:30 MST 2011

I'm pretty sure I killed my xr700 crane module that way..... was walking my
dog and had left the car on the driveway. Grabbed a beer from the garage
fridge and the dog and I sat in the car and listened to tunes for maybe an
hour (or 3or so beers worth).  Next day car starts having issues 20 miles
or so away from home.  Ignition issues....

That crane was a good system for over 14 years so I have no complaints, but
feel guilty that I killed it..