[TR] TR3 Fickering Headlights

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Oct 28 20:20:53 MDT 2011

     I got called back into work tonight. Driving in, my headlights would
flicker on and off. Once I left them off for awhile and then jiggled the
headlamp switch to the left and the lights worked again. This appears to to be
where the problem is, but I wouldn't stake my life on it. At the same time the
headlamps flicker the panel lights go out as well. I am thinking the problems is
in the headlamp switch, but it looks like it could be the connection at the
ignition switch. Is there anywhere else I should be looking?
     Intermittent faults are the worst...
     I just fixed the blue & white wire the came unattached at the high beam
dimmer switch. I don't see how the problem could be there.
     TIA,

     -Bill in Tehachapi