[TR] TR4A - Need to replace the water pump

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 07:03:31 MDT 2011

When the water pump on our GT6 started leaking, I ordered a pump from our
local NAPA outlet since the car was destined for a trip in two days. Their
price was similar to the Big 3 and more importantly, no leaks or problems
since. Since it was a new unit, there was no core requirement so I have the
old core if I need it.

Alex Thomson