[TR] Driving Gloves

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 06:04:51 MDT 2011

List,

Since I don't drive the TR6 top down very often in cold weather, the
steering wheel is usually at a fairly reasonable temperature and my hands are
warm enough for a good grip.  Lately; however, on those crisp cool days  like
we had last Saturday, the wheel was cold and my hands weren't much  better.

So, I think I'll be adding driving gloves to my Christmas list from the
kids!  For those of you that use driving gloves....what do you have?   Where
did you purchase them?  Did you visit a store and try on several  pairs (like
buying shoes) to get the "best fit"?  I'm hoping that this  purchase will
not require a trip to a Mall:)

Thanks,

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.