[TR] turn signal Cancel

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 11:00:41 MDT 2011

Yes.  Did that with my Midget.  At some point someone had installed the steeing shaft into the rack incorrectly.

You need to start from the front tires and work you way back to the steering wheel.

In order:
Tires pointed straight ahead.
Tie-rod ends adjusted for equal lengths.
Steering shaft installed in rack so that signal cams are in correct location.
Steering wheel installed to be straight.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier