[TR] Cleaning Bakelite without turning finish to dull haze - was Control Head

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Oct 24 18:56:54 MDT 2011

Somewhere on the web, I ran into a site that had a list of people that
make products for Triumphs and sell on their own.  I think it had Joe
Curry listed and some others.

One of the items I remember was a "paint" for restoring bakelite from
brown to black.

I am pretty sure I bookmarked it, but I have not been able to find it.
Dose anyone else  know the site?

Roger Elliott