[TR] Cleaning Bakelite without turning finish to dull haze - was Control Head

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 06:45:40 MDT 2011

Anyone got successful  techniques they used to "revive" the finish on their
tired knobs and control heads?

Gary mentioned something about inda ink and wax.  I was thinking of
trying India ink and maybe a clearcoat.

For example, my TR2 has the original knobs/buttons - "Star"t does not have
"push" under it and "Choke" does not have "pull".  I'd like to get them
looking spiffy as well.

Chris

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM, spook01 at comcast.net