[TR] Y/N distributor and timing

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 11:49:37 MDT 2011

Yes, but it tends to make the changes 'very dramatic' rather than 'carefully
progressive.' I always choose to wear a pair of rubber kitchen gloves and a
soft hat in case I get touched by a HT lead.
 Unwanted electrical impulses
when you're concentrating can sometimes lead to a sudden vertical posture and
a head catching the edge of a raised bonnet. I'm bald!

Jonmac
http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk/

Sunday, 23 October 2011, 16:52

http://www.team.net/donate.html