[TR] TR3 Water retention?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:03:56 MDT 2011

I think you want that area open to allow quick draining and thorough drying
-- anything introduced to fill the void might trap moisture.

I've heard that those holes were there to allow wet paint to drain out
during the manufacture of the bodies.  Mine had plastic plugs in them but I
prefer to leave them open.

Geo