[TR] TR] Wheel Polishing Question

Sam Clark trdoctor at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 20:17:51 MDT 2011

You might try a local body shop.  My wife had a fender bender a couple of week
ago where they hit her in the front wheel and bent the suspension among other
things.  It really scarred the forged aluminum wheel.  I figured that they
would have to replace the wheel.  The body shop sent to a place in Texas that
specializes in restoring these type of things.  It came back immaculate.  Not
sure of the cost since insurance picked it up but it might be worth a look.

Sam