[TR] 3 brake pedal springs

Paul Dorsey dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 8 17:47:30 MDT 2011

I know I've rebuilt my brake system before, but, something's already gone bad.
For some reason, the pushrod refuses to plunge within the new master cylinder.
So I disconnected the m/c pushrod from the pedal lever at the brake box in the
engine compartment.  I'll investigate it tomorrow.  However, with nothing
attached to it, the pedal still doesn't spring up toward the driver.
     I thought I had emough springs to make it return, but, I must be wrong.
It has adequate lube...what should I do...add more springs?
Thanks,

Paul Dorsey
60 Tr3 ts78316