[TR] TR2/3 windshield mount Dzus

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 12:25:23 MDT 2011

Angelo
had my windshield on and off twice as has my friend Paul.
each time we both suffered the loss of the Dzus fastener. seems the replacements are of lesser than the originals.
i recommend you just push the fastener through the hole and and fasten it in place.
order 4 more for the glove box for next time you take it off.
throw the washers in the parts bin for miscellaneous use some place else.
Frank