[TR] Cosm's TR4-A E-mial Repair Manual

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 11:56:52 MDT 2011

Cosmo,

It may be that Blake and others are aware of your request, but not certain
what to do about it.  Some of that material is probably copyrighted, and
while you yourself are unlikely to be prosecuted; TRF has to be much more
careful about such matters.

In the meantime, I suggest you create an account on Google Docs and put your
file(s) up there.  Then you could post a link and those interested could
download for themselves.  The account is free and doesn't ask too many nosy
questions.

Here's where you can create an account:
https://accounts.google.com

And here is my modest collection of Triumph documents:
http://tinyurl.com/286jzzu

-- Randall