[TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 Temp - UPDATE

Joseph Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 10:23:30 MST 2011

Craig;

After 30 years, the sending unit failed on my TR6 (the one on my TR3 lasted
50 years; they just don't make them like they used to). Symptoms were the
same as what you describe, very little movement of the temp needle. I
installed a new one from TRF and life is good again. They sometimes come
with an adapter so you can fit them to different sized outlets. It's
probably in a little plastic bag so check the package again.

Joe