[TR] TR3 Maradyne Heater

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 11:09:00 MST 2011

Bill, I don't know anything about this heater, but on my original TR3A heater,
when t he output goes down from dismal to cold, it's usually because the
capacity of the core is being deminished by buildup in the core itself.B
Water coming out the output hose is hot because it never makes it way through
t he core.B  When that happens, I remove the heater, fill it with vinegar and
water, shake rinse, flush, and repeat until I can fill it with whatever the
rated capacity is. Perhaps your heater is similar in that regard. B

Bob