[TR] battery charger

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:09:48 MST 2011

My KMart charger dates from 1971 and is still going.  About 10 years ago I
moved it from the garage to under the deck where it powers a low voltage
line for lights and exhaust fans in the outhouse.  Runs several hours per
day with minimal weather protection (a cake pan for a little roof).  The
thing just won't quit.

My 'new' charger is a 'Schumacher Dual Rate Manual Charger' just a basic
one from some discount store though it does have a choice of 2 amp or 6 amp
charge modes.  Works fine.

Geo