[TR] TR3 rear wheel noise

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Nov 6 15:46:22 MST 2011

In a message dated 11/6/2011 4:02:57 PM Central Standard Time,
davewillner at pa.net writes:
> This weekend I acquired a new squeal from my right rear wheel, only when
> turn right...I recently replaced my brakes; drums, shoes, wheel cylinders,
> etc...put about 250 miles since then no problems.  Any thoughts on a
> diagnosis? Thanks

Are you sure it is the rear?  Disc brakes are notirious for squeeling if
everthing is not quite right.

Also, did your old wheel cylinders leak?  Are your new cylinders leaking?
brake fluid on the shoes can cause this kind of problem.

Dave