[TR] head gasket ring of fire and superglue

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Sat Nov 5 09:23:50 MST 2011

It is a TR3 engine, but looking at Randalls pictures he was putting the
rings on the gasket.  The advantage I see there is that you can align
perfectly around the existing ridge, If I just put it on the liners, it
would likely be going over the ridge of the gasket in some places.  Maybe it
doesn't matter if it is that exact?

Thanks,

Jeremiah

  _____