[TR] TR3 Parking Brake Indicator Light?

Adrian Jones adrianjones747 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 12:58:24 MST 2011

This has been a problem for me also - but it is not the wife who drives with
the parking brake on.

The best I've come up with so far is to attach a 3" length of that
foamy-plastic stuff on to the end of the brake lever whenever I park.  This
foamy stuff apparently is for cheer leaders to wave around - it looks like
water pipe insulation but you can get in bright orange from the dollar
store.  It attracts your attention when you get in the car.  Also comes in
useful to protect a cheapo xenon flash light if/when its dropped.

Obviously a buzzer would be preferable so I anxiously await any responses.

Cheers!