[TR] Rug Rat Seats in TR's

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Nov 4 07:29:00 MST 2011

Cosmo,
What a great testimonial!  I hope I can do something similar with my
grandkids, the first of which is coming to visit this weekend.  Maybe I can
convince my daughter to let him take a ride in Tarbaby once around our
driveway as I do not have the proper seating as yet and he is only 2-1/2yrs
old.

Have a great weekend,
Bill

Bill Beecher