[TR] (no subject)

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri Nov 4 04:55:15 MST 2011

Cosmo and list. I believe this discussion thread started about ceramic
coating. JetHot, good company, is known for its quality
coating.This,however, is normally an "appearance" coating. Nice finish
and even has some self-healing properties if it is scratched.  However,
ceramic coating serves a  different purpose. Ceramic coating is
designedt o retain heat inside the header/manifold/exhaust. Keeping the
heat inside makes the exhaust gasses flow faster -a good thing when you
are trying to make power. A side perk is heat retention inside the
header means less heat under the hood (bonnet). Ceramic coating gives a
nice external appearance but not quite as nice as the JetHot or similar
non-ceramic coatings. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022