[TR] Heritage certificate question

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 8 11:27:40 MDT 2011

Hi, Darrell

It's a long time since I worked for BMIHT and policies may have changed, but

It *may* (for a lower fee) that they're prepared to let you have details of your
car from their records as a simple email - but that's entirely speculative on my
part.

The GBP 40.00 will be the 'formal certificate' for you to frame, hang on a wall
or do whatever you want with it :)

Jonmac