[TR] paint codes

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 10:16:22 MDT 2011

half a dozen codes into the local paint shop.  They could not seem to translate
those codes into usable information to come up with samples for me.  They did
get me two color samples which I can use which will be helpful.
I also had a question about the Jag codes which consisted of various HEN  ect.
ect. ect letters.  Does one go to a jaguar paint book and then look for the H
appelations?  The paint vendor also suggested that various codes get outdated
over the years.  I ended up very confused after visiting with them.LOL  (which
isn't difficult to do!)

gary n.