[TR] [6pack] My TR250 is Done

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu May 5 05:36:15 MDT 2011

On Wednesday, May 04, 2011 08:44:48 pm TR250Driver at aol.com wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> Sing Hallelujah! My 250 is done!   I am not ashamed to say that I  simply
> wrote the checks this time to have Mark and his Dad, Terry of Classic
> Restoration in Warren, Ohio restore it for a second time to as  original.
Darrell,

Way to go!

If you are a member of the 6-pack or the Triumph forum, post some photos!

If the weather was a bit warmer and drier up here in central NY, I would be
right behind you with my 72 TR6 restoration. Just  a few things to go and I
will be driving my 3rd Triumph.

I chose the do it yourself. Still paying for my 3 girls college and 2
weddings!

Bob