[TR] Oil light

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Tue May 3 08:11:56 MDT 2011

Sounds to me as though the bearings , probably mains and rods are starting
to wear out - might be a good time to replace before damage occurs - If you
were to put an oil gauge on it you would find almost no oil pressure at
idle (which is why the light is coming on, and lower than normal pressure
at speed -
Do you notice any slight rod bearing knocking when under load?

Barry