[TR] Oil light

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue May 3 07:57:25 MDT 2011

 Ronnie, I'd hook up an oil pressure gauge at least temporarily, if only to confirm what I suspect: that your oil pressure light sender is dying. Check it closely, as it might even be weeping a bit. I just went through the same thing with my Herald 1200 (down to the Castrol 20W-50)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us