[TR] silicon or regular brake fluic

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Mar 30 19:32:33 MST 2011

I received a master cylinder with the same warning.  I happen to have a relationship with someone who works for Moss, so I asked him.  he said it’s a liablitiy issue – that if you mix dot 3/4 and silicone, unpredictable things happen.  so they put this warning on.  there is absolutely no reason whatsoever not to use dot 5 (silicone) in a brand new master cylinder.