[TR] TR4A - Body Side Molding Install

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Thu Mar 24 07:03:23 MST 2011

Listers,

Hoping to install the body side molding strips along the front fenders and doors today.
I purchased the kit from TRF some years ago, and it looks like I basically install the rivet clips through the pre-existing holes, then snap the molding over these.
I know one of the clips on the door is the special barrel clip.

Can anyone offer any advice on the best way to proceed?  Is this as simple as I believe it to be, or is there some hidden danger lurking?
How is the barrel clip different from the others?  What makes it functionally different than the others?

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO