[TR] Hagerty Insurance

FordneyNJ at aol.com FordneyNJ at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 20:53:53 MST 2011

------------------------------

Message: 12

Angela  has been great. She has personally sent me reminders to renew. She
has found  other providers. Plus she owns and drives a Triumph. He's has
often attended our  SEVTR as a participant

Ronnie

Angela Anthony (800-594-5230) is  the VTR vehicle insurance coordinator. If
you are a member, you may want to  check with her.

Joe Laurito

Peter,
I would also recommend Angela.  She is a member of our club  and has spoken
at our meetings about many factors with classic car  insurance.  She writes
for many companies depending on your needs and you  don't have  to be a VTR
member to contact her.

Rodney Ford,  President
Positive Earth Drivers Club
TR4A IRS