[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 96

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 19:27:49 MST 2011

Grind the leading edge of adjacent two flutes blunt, and lightly blunt their peripheries.    Cut all the other flutes sharp a bit shorter and don't disturb the peripheries.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net