[TR] Finger Breaking Choke Pull, TR3

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 14:03:18 MST 2011

According to Fred Thomas, the choke cable has a more straight run when it's
on the inside of the yoke, not straddled.
He was adamant about this and I have seen chokes not work properly with the
straddled position used.
I think we'll probably hear a lot of "according to Fred" in the future.
Brought a smile and a sigh.....
Tom