[TR] What's the specification?

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 14:22:47 MST 2011

Hi list!

Well, I finely got a chance to check out my left front hub for wheel wobbly. I
took the list's advice on checking out the front hub by use of a dial indicator.
Placing the movable 'pin' as close to the outside face of the hub & rotating the
disc slowly (without moving the alignment of the hub to the needle, to get a
reading of .030" of a lateral waver.

Question:
Is that with in spects?
What is the specifications?      I know that anything more than .003" of lateral
movement on the flywheel is the max it can be.

I also noticed that one wheel stud is able to be pushed out with the light
pressure with my figure. I'll have to get that fixed later, but I'm now thinking
if it's necessary to get the hub refaced?If I don't reply to you right away, it
most likely that I read your reply on the digest.
 -Cosmo Kramer