[TR] Lost key, replacement lock insert "TR4A - Replace ignition lock barrel"

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 12:43:54 MST 2011

Guy  Pete Groh here. If you have a key code number on the face of the lock insert, send me the key code number and your mailing address. I will put a key in the mail to you. To remove the lock insert from any early British car, insert the correct key, depress the BRASS pin on the side of the switch. The lock insert should come out.

I have this site off of my own web page: Key to my Heart

The in's and out's of keys for the (early) Anglia, Prefect, Popular and Thames

http://www.angliaobsolete.com/keys.html

Hope this is of some help.
Kind regards

Pete Groh (KeyGuy)  Ellicott City MD USA