[TR] Scuttle vent drain tubes.

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Mar 1 19:47:09 MST 2011

The guy is Paul Rego who's very active in the BCF and 6-Pack Forums. He and
his wife are the original owners of the TR6 and just recently added a TR8 to
the stable. Paul's site is a wealth of information that is extremely well
documented. Spend some time on his site and you'll learn a bunch of stuff.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 running with
Throttle Body Injection