[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 38

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 21:59:52 MDT 2011

In a message dated 6/27/2011 7:24:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
triumphs-request at autox.team.net writes:

FWIW,  Larry offers either regrinds on stock cores, or new grinds on blanks
he  sources from the UK.  On the regrinds, they have to cut into the  shaft
itself in the thicker section near the front.  Haven't heard of  anyone
breaking one, but the factory supposedly added that thicker section  because
they saw excessive flex, so I opted for a new blank.

I would  also strongly recommend an overdrive.

--  Randall