[TR] [Fot] Fw: new oil infor

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:39:43 MDT 2011

On 6/26/11 5:32 PM, Kramer, Robert wrote:
> There are Not street legal versions of both petroleum and synthetic VR1's.  hard to find and expensive.

I get mine from my local Flagstaff NAPA store.   Before I moved to
Flagstaff I got mine at my local Salinas, CA NAPA store.   They usually
have a case out and a case or two in back. My guess is if the one
nearest you doesn't stock it they can special order a case (6/case)

Yes expensive, but way cheaper than replacing a cam & set of lifters.

Teriann