[TR] [6pack] question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Jun 26 09:36:38 MDT 2011

Thanks to all who replied.  I had tried vinegar and bleach, as well as those
effervescent tablets used to clean dentures (they work a charm for glass
decanter bottles) - all to no avail.  Randall had suggested Retr0bright and
sent a link - I'll give it a try and get back to y'all.

Andrew Uprichard

  _____