[TR] originality issues

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jun 26 07:57:17 MDT 2011

TeriAnn, How did you lower the car 2"?  It seems it is all I can do to keep
things from dragging on the high spots with a stock suspension?

I think we just need to resolve there are two camps; those, who like coin or
stamp collectors, just want everything in it's place like it came from the
factory and others who appreciate the look but want a car that will perform
and keep up with today's standards.  I am in the first camp now but have
often thought that if I could afford a second TR3 I would be much like
TeriAnn and try to maintain a stock appearance with a nice late model drive
train and suspension.

Took Tarbaby on her final drive in Utah yesterday, loading it into the back
of a U-Haul truck next week for the trip to Texas.  Nice flat, twisty, high
limit roads to get out and play on.

Bottom line: Enjoy you're your TR, wherever you are in this discussion.

All the best,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"