[TR] originality issues

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:17:12 MDT 2011

Hi John,	For myself I bought my car for a number of reasons, but foremost was
to be able to, in essence, drive back like in the seventies. My TR6 leans a
little too much in hard turns and clunks every once in a while when I start
and the O/D is awkward, but thats what those cars did, almost from new.  To
me, thats the fun of having an old car.  Aside from that, keeping the car
stock is cheaper when repairing than upgrades. The only modern upgrade I've
made the adjustable shackles to adjust the camber in the rear wheels easily.
All that being said, I understand that many people have different ideas of
what they want in their classic car, and there are the issues of safety
upgrades, such as brakes, in older cars.Bob Rochlin'72 TR6