[TR] Originality issues

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 09:22:30 MDT 2011

In a message dated 6/25/2011 11:00:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jrherrera90 at hotmail.com writes:

Absolutely, Darrell. Dont get me wrong. Competitive  showing isn't my
thing, but I'm not knocking it.
John,
After so many years of doing it, it is really not my thing either.  I  park
my Triumphs mostly in VTR's Senior & Preservation Concours Classes  which
are non-competitive since I have the qualifying 1st in class wins  with most.
TRA has their Premier Class for former BOS winners which is also
non-competitive and offer up good parking spots on show day.
Regards,
Darrell